EECL provide multidisciplinary consulting services in water resources management which covers all phases of Water supply Engineering, Sanitation and Sewerage systems, Irrigation, Drainage Engineering, Hydrology and Watershed Management.
Our services cover the whole project cycle from identification, preparation and feasibility studies to design, engineering, procurement, implementation, supervision, monitoring and evaluation.
- Feasibility studies, development plans, process studies, Master Plans
- Modelling of treatment processes, networks and automation
- Design and tendering documents for: Water supply: surface and ground water, Waste water treatment, Sludge management, Pumping stations, Water and sewage networks and transfer lines
- Storm water management engineering and modelling
- Risk Analysis
- Water supply and sewerage master plans for urban and rural areas
- Support for water and wastewater utility management and bench marking
- Designs of Irrigation Systems and all associates infrastructures
- Project Implementation & Management